SMALL ANIMAL SERVICES
- Consultations – for medical and surgical problems.
- Preventative Medicine – vaccination, worming, flea and tick control, heartworm prevention, microchipping and de-sexing, advice on diets and behavioural issues.
- Dentistry – preventative advice and treatment.
- Diagnostics – digital radiography, ultra-sound, endoscopy and a well-equipped on site laboratory.
- Hip and Elbow score certification
- Artificial Insemination and ultra-sound pregnancy testing.
- Surgery – fully equipped small animal surgery with state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment as well as a dedicated nurse for all animals undergoing anaesthesia for the duration of the procedure. All animals having a surgical procedure, including de-sexing, are placed on Intra-venous fluids and receive pain relief.